The Microsoft European Virtual Open Source Summit is coming in a few days. If you haven’t registered yet now is your chance!!!
Make sure you don’t miss this unique digital event, designed to celebrate communities, entrepreneurs and developers coming together to build the future of open source technologies in the cloud.
The event will consist into 4 parallel tracks: Azure Infra & Ops, Innovation, Data & AI, and Developer.
This year event will have amazing Speakers. I would like to highlight:
- Erica Brescia, COO at GitHub
- Scott Hanselman, Partner Program Manager at Microsoft
- Thomas Maurer, Senior Cloud Advocate at Microsoft
- Brendan Burns, CVP AZURE COMPUTE OSS CLOUD at Microsoft
- Abel Wang, Principal Cloud Advocate and DevOps Lead at Microsoft
Block your agenda NOW. I will not miss this opportunity and will be watching! Join me and have fun day learning new technologies.
Each track will be packed with expert guest speakers who’ll be deep diving into a wide variety of topics, from chaos engineering and serverless architecture to multicloud app development.
You can check the full agenda at: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/techwiese/events/microsoft-european-virtual-open-source-summit.aspx
“See you” there?
Microsoft announced two more Azure Fundamentals certification:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
Here are some specific details about the new certifications:
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam – AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (beta)
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts and related Microsoft Azure services. This exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of common ML and AI workloads and how to implement them on Azure. This exam is intended for candidates with both technical and non-technical backgrounds. Data science and software engineering experience are not required; however, some general programming knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
- Describe AI workloads and considerations
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure
Full list at: https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RE4wAEF
Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
Exam – DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services. This exam is intended for candidates beginning to work with data in the cloud. Candidates should be familiar with the concepts of relational and non-relational data, and different types of data workloads such as transactional or analytical.
- Describe core data concepts
- Describe how to work with relational data on Azure
- Describe how to work with non-relational data on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure
Full list at: https://query.prod.cms.rt.microsoft.com/cms/api/am/binary/RE4wqeZ
I will create study plans for these two exams and publish then in this website. I also plan to create 2 more playlists to my YouTube channel and create content for these two certifications. You can find my Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvP41PZ3zM4aV8Zqey5yz7w. Subscribe to my Channel today and get notified when I launch the videos.
These certifications should be available on or around June 8, 2020. I already got some space in my schedule to take this! Always excited to add two more badges to my Microsoft Transcript!
What about you? Are you going to prepare and take the challenge?