I’m heavily involved in training IT Professionals and Developers in Cloud technologies, and I have been lucky enough to be able to train thousands of IT Professionals and Developers worldwide. I have been an MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) since 2006. I work as an Independent Contractor, both as a trainer and as a Cloud Architect and Advisor consultant. I have a blast when I’m in the classroom, and I can share some examples from my consulting experience. Students always comment about how my real-world experience was important for great training. Being a trainer allows me to make an impact in people’s lives by providing a state of the art training and allows me to travel across the globe delivering classes, getting familiar with different cultures, and making many new friends.
I currently have 50+ Microsoft Certifications. Check here all my current Microsoft certifications.
I’m delivering training on Microsoft Azure. This is my focus both in consulting and in Training. I teach the following Microsoft Authorized Courses:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Microsoft Azure Developer (AZ-204)
- Microsoft Azure Architect (AZ-305)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (AZ-400)
- Microsoft Azure Security (AZ-500)
- Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (AZ-700)
- Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals (SC-900)
- Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (SC-300)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900)
I have also created some Custom Microsoft Azure workshops:
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure (TBA)
- Azure IT Pro Workshop
- Azure Developer Workshop
Need a Trainer with my skills? Reach out to me via my contact form.